docks - Tables
ophelisMake an enquiry
Tables at both standing and sitting height form part of the docks system.
Whether it is used for a short standing discussion or an informal chat over coffee, the table system module turns docks into a communication island in an intermediate zone within an office landscape.
The e-box provides additional storage space, can be used to decorate the office with indoor plants in plant container, supplies power and data to the table or enables integration of (foldaway) media technology.
docks are ophelis‘ response to wide-reaching new office requirements. Previously underused areas of the office will fulfil – as a complement to the classic work desk – the new requirements of an evolving way of working. These zones can be used as places to workm communicate, and as well as for quiet contemplation.
- docks are islands in the office
- docks create connections and transitions
- docks provide an interface and a meeting point
- docks offer a place for quiet concentration and relaxation
- docks are a shared piece of furniture
- docks is a modular system
The special features of ophelis docks are:
- variety of options
- freely configurable
- electrical connections possible
- variety of add-ons
- high-quality upholstery
- wide selection of covering materials
- self-contained design
- integral product approach
- compatible in dimensions and design with other
- ophelis furniture systems