ophelisMake an enquiry
ophelis docks is designed as a modular system which can be combined in various ways to create different office islands. It is communal furniture which optimally supports teamwork and can also be designed as a personal reference point in open spaces.
Thanks to its modularity, ophelis docks offers a great deal of scope for individual, customer specific designs.
The ophelis docks portfolio covers a variety of upholstered modules with or without screen, storage space and tables in lounge, sitting or standing height, which can be put together to create various scenes.
Reception, lounge, meeting point or quiet place for contemplation. ophelis docks gives complete scope for designing all kinds of places.
The upholstered modules can be put together to create almost any configuration, partitions provide privacy and the wide selection of covering materials offers many options for individual design.
The leg frames and add-on panels are available in black or in white. Veneers and different lacquer colours on the wooden materials emphasise the high quality of the entire range.
Thus ophelis docks provides maximum scope for business-specific designs.
- docks are islands in the office
- docks create connections and transitions
- docks provide an interface and a meeting point
- docks offer a place for quiet concentration and relaxation
- docks are a shared piece of furniture
- docks is a modular system
The special features of ophelis docks are:
- variety of options
- freely configurable
- electrical connections possible
- variety of add-ons
- high-quality upholstery
- wide selection of covering materials
- self-contained design
- integral product approach
- compatible in dimensions and design with other ophelis furniture systems